Sponsorship Fee includes ALL areas of the competition:
- Interview, Modeling, Fitness, and Evening Wear
(There is no swimsuit or talent competitions)
- Official Miss Teen America State Crown & Embroidered Sash
- Welcome Party and Gift Bag
- Finalist Trophy
What is NOT included:
- Delegates room with their family/adult chaperone.
- Delegates are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals
All contestants must sell a full page of ads
for the national program book.
Who are sponsors and why do you need them?
Sponsors help pay pageant expenses including prizes, awards, crowns, banners, judges' expenses and chaperones and staff expenses, ballroom rental, staging, lighting, sound, flowers, program books, advertising, administrative expenses, national pageant sponsorship fees. Anyone, including family members, or any business may sponsor a
contestant. Your sponsor fees are tax-deductible for businesses.
Sponsorship Fees must be paid in full before Crowns and Banners are shipped
Is there a payment plan?
Yes. Your $75 Deposit will be applied towards your National Sponsorship Fees. Payment plans will be arranged at a later date..
Family and friends may attend all our events as well, but they will be responsible for purchasing all their tickets.